Fayetteville Anglers' Network Forum
Top posting users this month

AnglingNC Twitter Feed

Hello from west side of Ft. Bragg

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from west side of Ft. Bragg

Post  fishgent on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Hello from Pinehurst/Southern Pines. I have been a FAAN member for awhile, just have not been able to make any meetings - hope too some time soon. I love to fish either fresh or salt water, just do not find enough time to fish as often as I would like. Looking for fishing partners to help me explore new waters. I moved to NC about 5 years ago for work and have only fished local ponds, Ft. Fisher and chartered at the coast. I have had some great trips for Strippers in Plymouth and Big Reds out of Oriental.
I am currently fishing out of a 2 man kayak (Hobie Outfitter), but plan to sell and buy a Hobie Revo. My kid is big enough to paddle is own kayak now so time to get a better kayak for single fishing - in fact I put him in his own several weeks back on the New river in Todd, NC. He did GREAT!

fishgent
Deckhand

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from west side of Ft. Bragg

Post  Backlash on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Glad that you joined us , Fishgent. We are looking forward to seeing you at a meeting sometime. Don't forget about our upcoming fishing trip at Fort Fisher. It's not too late, to sign up.

Backlash
Admin

http://fayettevilleanglers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deepblu505 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Welcome to the form fishgent , Toms right still time to sign up for the fishing trip to Ft Fisher coming up next month.

Deepblu505
Guide

http://aparrotlooksat51.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top